Well, as promised, here are the deets of the Liebster Award! I was nominated by Keri, also known as “Repurposing Junkie“. She takes old cabinet doors, shelves, whatever she can get her hands on and turns them into beautiful and purposeful new pieces. I have loved following her blog. In case you missed it above, here is the link to her blog www.repurposingjunkie.com.
To be nominated you have to have fewer than 200 followers… well that was easy enough. And to fulfill the obligation I must also,
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 200 followers & notify them
- Give your nominees a list of questions they have to answer
- Display the Liebster Award Logo on your page
- List these 6 rules on your post
Here are Keri’s questions along with my answers!
1. When did you start blogging? Well when I was an angsty teen I had a blog over on Blurty, I don’t even know if that is around anymore. It was mostly my day to day kinda stuff, professing love for my then boyfriend, depressing poetry when said boyfriend broke my heart… but more currently, I started blogging once Tim and I were in the process of buying our home. It’s right at two years that we’ve been in this house.
2.What is your favorite movie? Of all time? Yikes, that is hard. At the top of my movie list is Forrest Gump, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and Beauty and the Beast. Wow, even narrowing it down to three was tough!
3. DC Comic fan or Marvel Comic fan? Definitely Marvel.. gotta love those Avengers!
4. Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors? I love to be outdoors.
5. What are some of your hobbies? Craft projects, listening to music, going to Christian concerts, and doing my makeup.
6. What genre of music do you listen to? I listen to a lot of contemporary Christian music. Besides that I love indie and folk music, some emo/screamo/hardcore/post hardcore type stuff, and classic rock.
7. Do you have a nickname? A lot of people call me Kenzie or Kenz. Less often, Kenzo or Mack.
8. What is your favorite dessert? Another thing impossible to narrow down… I really love cheesecake and ice cream. And brownies. And cookies…
9. What is one of your favorite stores? Target!
10. What is one place in the world you have always wanted to travel to? I really want to travel to Europe, Italy maybe or Spain. Perhaps London.
11. What’s your favorite Starbuck’s drink ? I’m probably one of the few people in this country that hasn’t been to Starbucks. I don’t drink coffee, lattes, frappachinos, whatever. I just don’t like the taste of coffee or mocha or any of that stuff. Plus, we don’t have a Starbucks except for an hour away. I would probably order an iced tea there.
I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award!
Life of a Yelldazy, a lifestyle blog with a vintage view. Her facebook page is really worth following, too!
Thoroughly Emily, a charming travel/lifestyle blog written by my pal Emily.
I wish I had the time to discover more blogs, but I just haven’t in between doing projects, writing and being home with my two kiddos.
Here are my 11 questions!
- What is your favorite color?
- What do you enjoy about writing a blog?
- What is your favorite place you have been?
- What is your favorite room/area in your home?
- What are three words to describe you?
- Are you from a big city or small town?
- Are you a morning person or night owl?
- Do you eat breakfast most days?
- Do you like cats or dogs more?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What is your zodiac sign and do you follow it/read horoscopes?
Well thanks for tuning in guys, it’s been fun!